Celebrate Easter in Style at the Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis. Things are going to be “hopping” with a bountiful brunch, complete with action stations and an appearance from the Easter Bunny on Sunday, April 1st.
“Our culinary team has created an over-the-top menu with something for everyone - even activities for the little ones,” said Chef Colucci.
Guests will feast on multiple action stations including herb roasted lamb, prime rib, a raw seafood bar and more. Indulge in Pastry Chef Saul Juarez’ dessert display, featuring assorted mini meringues, festive candies and an interactive gelato station – where you can watch hydrogen gelato created before your eyes. Highlights include the following:
· Seafood display: Oysters, crab claws, shrimp cocktail, seaweed salad, crab sticks, sushi and sashimi
· Entree stations: Coffee and stout marinated prime rib, herb roasted lamb with apple chutney, honey mustard and pineapple glazed ham.
· Pasta station: Potato gnocchi prepared with a white Bolognese sauce or mushrooms and fresh herbs.
· Dessert station: Lemon meringue tarts, pistachio cream cheese brulee, espresso cream puffs, fruit tarts, chocolate Napoleon and more.
· The buffet also includes an antipasto station, selection of house salads, and a kids' corner with small bites.
Cost is USD 89 for adults, USD 30 for children (5-12) and complimentary for children four and under. Bloody Mary and mimosa bar included in adult pricing. Brunch offers a variety of children’s activities, including an Easter egg hunt, fun dessert station complete with oversized chocolate eggs and an appearance by the Easter bunny.
*20% gratuity will be added to all bills*
Valet parking is complimentary. Make your reservation here or call Cielo Restaurant & Bar at 314-881-5759.