Celebrate Easter in Style at the Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis. Things are going to be “hopping” with a bountiful brunch, complete with action stations and an appearance from the Easter Bunny on Sunday, April 1st in the ballroom on the 6th floor.
“Our culinary team has created an over-the-top menu with something for everyone - even activities for the little ones,” said Chef Colucci.
Guests will feast on multiple action stations including herb roasted lamb, prime rib, a raw seafood bar and more. Indulge in Pastry Chef Saul Juarez’ dessert display, featuring assorted mini meringues, festive candies and an interactive gelato station – where you can watch hydrogen gelato created before your eyes. Highlights include the following:
· Seafood display: Oysters, shrimp cocktail, seaweed salad, crab sticks, sushi and sashimi
· Entree stations: Coffee and stout marinated prime rib, herb roasted lamb with apple chutney, honey mustard and pineapple glazed ham.
· Pasta station: Potato gnocchi prepared with a white Bolognese sauce or mushrooms and fresh herbs.
· Dessert station: Lemon meringue tarts, pistachio cream cheese brulee, espresso cream puffs, fruit tarts, chocolate Napoleon and more.
· The buffet also includes an antipasto station, selection of house salads, and a kids' corner with small bites.
Cost is USD 89 for adults, USD 30 for children (5-12) and complimentary for children four and under. Bloody Mary and mimosa bar included in adult pricing. Brunch offers a variety of children’s activities, including an Easter egg hunt, fun dessert station complete with oversized chocolate eggs and an appearance by the Easter bunny.
*20% gratuity will be added to all bills*
Valet parking is complimentary. Make your reservation here or call Cielo Restaurant & Bar at 314-881-5759.